Calgary Adapted Hub powered by Jumpstart (CAH) connects children, youth, and families living with disabilities with inclusive and accessible sport and recreation programming in the City of Calgary.
Programs are offered either as an adapted sport and recreation program for children and youth with a disability or an inclusive program for children and youth of all abilities. Visit this link to check out the programs https://www.calgaryadaptedhub.com/programs
You can browse programs by these categories:
- Introductory Programs (for those looking for something new but unsure where to start)
- Sport Specific Clubs and Programs
- Strength and Conditioning
- Other (general programming and swimming lessons, etc.)
You can also book a free 1-on-1 session to discuss your needs, interests and abilities:
- Fill out the “Get to Know You” form, meet one-on-one with a program manager, create an action plan that suites your special needs & interests!
- More information about one-on-one session: https://www.calgaryadaptedhub.com/personalized-services
*Founded in 2020, Calgary Adapted Hub powered by Jumpstart (CAH) is a collective of Calgary-based organizations committed to providing quality sport and recreation opportunities for children, youth, and families living with disabilities in Calgary.
Word of the Day:Collective: a group of organizations that share one common interest or goal