On Monday, June 14, the Calgary Public Library will reopen 19 locations for regular hours of service.
All locations will reopen except for Rocky Ridge and Signal Hill libraries.
Services returning June 14 include:
- Browsing physical collections
- Printing, Wi-Fi and copying
- Desktop and Chromebook access
- Study space
- Reading Room Study Space at select locations
- Interior book returns
The following services will still not be available in locations:
- In-person events and programs
- Eating and drinking
- Room bookings
- Book donations
- Play structures and activity tables
- Access to board games
During your next Library visit, please:
- Wear a mask inside Library locations.
- Use the hand sanitizing stations to clean your hands at the entrance.
- Sit in approved areas.
- Limit your visit to 60 minutes so that more people can access services.
Inside a library location, feel free to
- Browse the shelves.
- Use a desktop computer.
- Use printing and copying services.
- Return your materials.
Curbside Holds and Printing Service will remain available at all locations except Rocky Ridge.
Build a Book Bag and Home Delivery Service remain available options for those who choose not to visit locations.
* Information in this post is based on Calgary Public Library’s website https://calgarylibrary.ca/about-the-library/covid-19-updates/ on June 10, 2021.