As part of Stage 2 of Alberta’s Open for Summer Plan, provincial historic sites, museums and archives are reopening at reduced visitor capacity.
Specific plans are in place to ensure the safety of visitors, including required indoor masking and timed ticketing at several facilities.
Each site has a plan specific to its facility. Plan to visit? Please check online first and review the guidelines.
Simply click on the site you plan to visit below and check out the updates on its website.
- June 10: Provincial Archives of Alberta, Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology
- June 16: Frank Slide Interpretive Centre, Remington Carriage Museum, Royal Alberta Museum
- June 19: Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village
- June 21: Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump
- June 23: Reynolds-Alberta Museum
Word of the Day:Palaeontology: the scientific study of prehistoric species that are extinct as known from fossils.