The 2021 Calgary Stampede is set to take place July 9 to 18. The on-Park experience of Stampede will be different.
What experiences will NOT be offered in 2021 Calgary Stampede?
- Chuckwagon racing
- Stampede parade (virtual only on on GlobalNews.ca, on the Global News YouTube Channel, and on Amazon Prime.)
What do I expect when I visit Stampede park?
- enhanced sanitization and cleaning protocols;
- fewer guests;
- 25% of more space;
- pre-purchased admission;
- an emphasis on outdoor attractions.
Do I need to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination to visit Stampede Park?
- As of July 9 proof of vaccination will not be required to enter Stampede Park.
- Visit https://www.calgarystampede.com/ to get the most up-to-date information regarding Stampeding Safely
Do I have to wear a mask or face covering when visiting Stampede Park?
- You are not required to wear a mask as a visitor but you are encouraged to.
- All Stampede employees and volunteers will be required to wear masks.
- Calgary Stampede will follow guidance of Alberta Health and the City of Calgary regarding mandatory masks.
Can I buy tickets in advance?
- Yes you can! Tickets & Admission | Calgary Stampede July 9 – 18, 2021
- Purchase Rodeo tickets here: https://www.axs.com/series/11400/calgary-stampede-afternoon-rodeo-tickets?skin=cstampede
- Purchase evening show ticket here: https://www.axs.com/series/11401/calgary-stampede-evening-show-tickets?skin=cstampede
How do I get to Stampede Park?
- Stampede Park is near downtown Calgary, along Macleod Trail between 12 Avenue S.E and 25 Avenue S.E.
- Take CTrain and get off at either of these two stations — Erlton and Victoria Park.
- Have someone drive you: a pick-up and drop-off zone is available on the east side of Spiller Road south of 25 Ave. SE.
- Drive your own car: public parking is available for day use for $25 in the surface lots to the north of the park: lots 15, 18, 14 ,20, 10 and 11.