On June 14, the Calgary Public Library opened all but two locations. Then on June 28, the last two libraries opened doors to public. As of today, all locations are open at regular service hours.
Starting August 3, some new changes will happen to the Library’s safety measures.
- Masks are no longer required inside Library locations, as Calgary repealed the Temporary Face Coverings/Mask Bylaw on July 5, 2021.
- Social distancing is no longer required but still encouraged.
- As of August 3, masks are optional for all Library staff, volunteers, and presenters.
About library’s services:
- Curbside printing has been discontinued. You can go into the library location and do it yourself!
- You can use a chromebook or desktop in all locations except Rocky Ridge and Memorial Park.
- Room bookings are available at Central, Fish Creek, and Seton libraries only.
- Hand sanitizer is still available.
- The Library now offers programs delivered with hybrid indoor/online options: program guide.
Word of the Day:Hybrid: made by combining two or more different parts or characters
More information: https://calgarylibrary.ca/about-the-library/covid-19-updates/