Still haven’t received your first and second shot? You no longer need to make appointments for first and second dose COVID-19 immunization!
Alberta Health Services (AHS) is offering no-appointment, first and second dose COVID-19 immunization clinics with Moderna and Pfizer vaccine for people aged 12+ in north east Calgary in August.
People born in 2009 or earlier who have not had a first or second dose of COVID-19 vaccine are encouraged to attend the clinics at:
- August 12 (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) – Dashmesh Culture Centre & Khalsa School, 135 Martindale Blvd NE, Calgary
- August 13 (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) – Akram Jomaa Mosque & Calgary Islamic School, 2624 37 Ave NE, Calgary
- August 13 (1 p.m. to 5 p.m.) – Baitun Nur Mosque (Ahmadiyya Community), 4353 54 Ave NE, Calgary
- bring your Alberta Health Care card if you have one
- bring your photo ID
- wear a face mask
- use hand sanitizer when attending the site for your immunization
Did you know that as long as you are born in 2009 or before and you are living, working or going to school in Alberta, you can get the COVID-19 vaccine?
That’s right! You do NOT need an Alberta Health Care card in order to get the vaccine, according to the “Out Of Province / Out Of Country Eligibility” published by the Alberta Health Services as of July 28, 2021.