Border measures have changed for unvaccinated travellers under 18 years old who are looking to travel to Canada.
Unvaccinated children under 12 travelling with a fully vaccinated parent and/or guardian no longer have to complete a 14-day quarantine.
Unvaccinated children (except those under 5 years of age) must
- take a pre-arrival molecular test,
- take arrival and post arrival tests,
- avoid contact with vulnerable persons, and
- avoid group settings such as camps or daycares.
- Antigen tests will not be accepted.
Unvaccinated youth between the ages of 12-17 travelling for discretionary reasons must
- travel with a fully vaccinated parent or guardian, and
- must quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Canada.
For more information: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/exemptions