The Calgary International Airport has recently posted a few tips for travelers:
Before you book your flight:
- Find out the entry requirements for your destination of choice and get prepared.
- If travelling internationally, make sure you know Canada’s entry requirements for your return trip.
- Make sure your government-issued photo ID is still valid.
Days before your departure flight to and from Calgary:
- If travelling internationally, book your departure test within 3 days of travel. Bring proof of your test result to show your airline.
- Explore YYC’s parking options.
Before you come to the airport:
- Security screening takes time, so arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your domestic flight or 3 hours before your international flight.
- Leave ample driving time to navigate construction on Airport Trail.
- Check-in online with your airline within 24 hours of your flight.
- Pack a mask! Masks are still required in all areas of the airport.
For drop-off and parking, find out where your airline’s check-in location will be:
- WestJet (domestic) – Doors 1 – 4
- Flair and others (domestic) – Doors 6 – 7
- Air Canada (domestic) – Doors 8-10
- Air Transat (domestic) – Doors 16-17
Word of the Day:Ample: more than enough
More information: https://www.yyc.com/Media/Blog/tabid/785/ArtMID/1885/ArticleID/201/preview/true/language/en-US/Default.aspx