It looks like fall. It feels like fall. Summer is officially over and now is the golden season of fall!
Here are a few places in Calgary where you can see fall foliage:
- Prince’s Island Park: 698 Eau Claire Ave SW
- Confederation Park: 24 Avenue & 14 Street NW to 30 Avenue & 10 Street NW
- Edworthy Park: South Access – Bow Trail & Spruce Drive SW. North Access – Shaganappi Trail and 16 Avenue
- Bowness Park: 8900 48 Ave. N.W
- Glenmore Reservoir: 5R7, 7305 Crowchild Trail SW
Word of the Day:Foliage: plant leaves