A secure QR code has been added to your COVID-19 vaccination record.
If you downloaded your vaccination record at the end of September, many businesses are still accepting the old version without QR codes and official documentation received at immunization appointments, but you will soon need to show the updated one with a QR code on it. Please download your updated record at alberta.ca/COVIDRecords.
- Print a hard copy of your record, or save it to your mobile device.
- When scanned, the QR code will show proof of vaccination, date of birth and full name.
- No health or personal information is stored. More information: https://www.alberta.ca/covid-records-information-collection-notice.aspx
Businesses and venues participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program will use the free, government-supported AB COVID Records Verifier app to check proof of vaccination. An app for businesses to scan the code and verify your vaccination status will be available once it’s approved by app stores.
Alternatively, you can also visit any participating Alberta registry agent to get a free copy.
If you have other issues or questions, contact Alberta Covid Records Support.
- Hours: 7am to 7pm (Monday to Friday) and 9am to 5pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- toll free: 1-888-527-1224
- Email: Covid19Record@gov.ab.ca
Word of the Day:QR code: QR code stands for Quick Response code.