Healthy businesses are the foundation of a thriving economy.
The City of Calgary is offering a new grant program — Calgary Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) Business Support Grant, which provides $2000 to each successful applicant and supports the city’s economic recovery.
- Grants will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applications will be accepted from October 12, 2021, to November 30, 2021, or until funds are exhausted (whichever is sooner).
- must have a valid active City of Calgary business licence
- must occupy a permanent physical establishment within Calgary city limits
- are eligible to apply per location
Note that home-based business or those who do not have a business licence are not eligible to apply.
Word of the Day:Thriving: flourishing, blooming