Time flies! We are welcoming our second Halloween during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Enjoy your favourite Halloween activities safely by taking some simple precautions. Help spread scary vibes and not COVID-19 this Halloween by taking some simple precautions:
- Outdoors Halloween parties with no more than 20 people (vaccinated or unvaccinated) with 2 metres between households.
- Indoor gatherings are limited to 10 fully vaccinated people from 2 households you interact with regularly.
- Don’t trick-or-treat, hand out treats or go to a party if you’re sick, even if symptoms are minor.
- Avoid touching doorbells or railings – yell “trick or treat” from 2 metres away instead.
- Choose costumes that allow a mask to be worn.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently, and before eating or handling candy.
For more tips, including how to safely hand out candy, visit https://www.alberta.ca/halloween-during-covid19.aspx