What is Canada Learning Bond (CLB)?
- The Canada Learning Bond (CLB) is money that the Canadian Government adds to a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) for children from low-income families.
- The Canada Learning Bond (CLB) helps to pay the costs of a child’s full- or part-time studies after high school.
How much a child could get?
- The Government of Canada contributes up to $2,000 to an RESP for an eligible child.
Eligibility is based on:
- number of qualified children in the family, and
- adjusted income of the primary caregiver, including the income of a cohabiting spouse or common-law partner
For more information, please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/learning-bond.html