Everyone has the power to impact the well-being of older adults. The presentation teaches community members what YOU can do to support older adults you care about. Join us for true-to-life scenarios and discussions that will help you build your skills and:
• Learn about the role ageism plays in abuse
• Recognize the impact of abusive behaviours
• Learn how to hold more supportive and respectful conversations
• Discover where to find help
• Learn important values in Canada which have positive impacts on the well-being of older adults
To download our multilingual info sheets, please visit https://www.immigrantservicescalgary.ca/elder-abuse-prevention.