Careers in Interpretation and Translation
Register for this workshop by filling out this registration form: Careers in Interpretation and Translation!
With more than 38 million people currently living in Canada, speaking roughly 200 languages, it is no surprise that there is a high demand for translators to bridge linguistic and cultural divides and bring people and communities together. Opportunities for job seekers and entrepreneurs alike remain strong in today’s Canadian language industry.
Join us to learn more about:
- What skills are required to become an interpreter and translator
- How to get ahead in the language industry
- What kind of education is required to become an interpreter and translator
- How to get Canadian certification in interpretation and translation
- Working as a freelancer, both in-person and virtually