First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Program
Helping make homeownership more affordable
Come join us and learn about the FTHBI program which helps eligible first-time homebuyers, who have the minimum down payment for an insured mortgage, to apply to finance a portion of their home purchase through a form of shared equity mortgage with the government of Canada. Attend this session and learn about:
- What is the FTHBI program and how do you apply?
- How does the FTBHI program work?
- How much incentive will the Program Administrator provide?
- What amount is owning under the Incentive at the time of repayment?
- When does the Incentive have to be repaid?
DATE: Friday, December 6, 2019
TIME: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
LOCATION: Immigrant Services Calgary, Room 540-910 7th Ave SW
Marie Jung, 403-538-8376
Sania D’silva 403-265-1120 ext. 280