Canadian Citizenship Application for Minors under 18 Years
Attend a free 1.5-hour workshop to learn how to:
- Find help with completing the Citizenship Application for your children.
- Understand the requirements for Minor’s Citizenship and the latest IRCC regulations.
- How to apply for your children If you are NOT yet eligible to apply yet.
- How to take advantage of the reduced Citizenship fees for $ 100 only per child & skip the knowledge test and language requirement for children.
- Learn about what supporting documents you need to do the application.
- And get your Citizenship questions answered.
- Citizenship Study Class – four-sessions (Mondays and Wednesdays)
- Dec 17 2018
- 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm