Our Calgary client has a full-time opportunity as Placement Admin Assistant in their Administrative Office in SW Calgary. As a Placement Admin Assistant, you would be a member of support services team and would be reporting to the Manager, Support Services. The Administrative Assistant – Placement is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for smooth operation of placement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviews the application and supporting documents to ensure they are complete.
- Confirms application has been received and explains next steps to the applicants, families and or support services.
- Handles and responds promptly to incoming calls, e- mails or faxes related to the placement process.
- Prepares and distributes informational packages to potential applicants, families and/or support services.
- Maintains and reports comprehensive statistics and reports to leadership and funders regarding occupancy in a timely manner.
- Creates files for new referrals, retrieving existing files and filing as required.
- Process information related to move in and move outs within electronic software.
- Uses computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ administrative experience in a related field and/or costumer service environment is essential.
- Experience working with seniors, senior housing, property management, social services, or other equivalent combinations considered an asset.
- Must be familiar with key regulations including Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP), Supportive Living Accommodation Licensing Act (SLALA), and Protection for Persons in CARE Act (PPCA).
- Proficient computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Word; familiarity with case management software would be considerate an asset.
- Exemplary Customer Service Skills including effectively dealing with the public is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to MeenakshiL@immigrantservicescalgary.ca