Our Calgary client has several opportunities for Community Evening Attendant across communities in Calgary.
Reporting to the Dining Services Supervisor, the Community Evening Attendant is responsible for the overall cleanliness and safety of the community during their shift. Full time hours available for the duration of the state of emergency. Great for College and University Students.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible to serve meals and beverages in a polite and professional manner, responsible for food preparation and clean up duties in the kitchen
- Responsible for the daily/weekly cleaning, cleaning and setting up the dining room and staff room
- Completes documentation of required tasks
- Responsible for the overall security and safety of the community and residents during the assigned shift
- Resolves any emergency situations which may arise and completes all paperwork and follows procedures as required
- Reports any safety issues to the Community Manager and is knowledgeable in emergency procedures and can act accordingly
- Previous serving experience
- Flexible, willing and positive attitude
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to effectively work independently or within a team
- High safety and hygiene standards
- Basic computer skills
What company offers:
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Training provided
- Personally rewarding work as part of a great team.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to work near your home
To apply for this job email your details to MeenakshiL@immigrantservicescalgary.ca