Our Calgary based client is currently recruiting for Housekeeping positions at the sites around Calgary and surrounding area (including Red Deer, Airdrie and Okotoks). Company’s Housekeeping Departments provides standardized and custom services throughout the healthcare sites. Company strives to provide exceptional variety and service through continued improvement and a focus on patient, guest and client satisfaction.
Comprehensive benefit package including sick days, dental and extended benefits are available.
Shifts are scheduled for either early morning, afternoon or night shifts. This is a 7 day a week operation and we will be filling availability for days, evenings, and weekends.
Starting: available immediately
Housekeeping Aides are primarily is responsible for assigned cleaning duties in accordance with established work schedules, policies and procedures. These can include:
- Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning and disinfecting assigned surfaces including walls, windows, flooring, furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Maintaining waste and linen removal
- Operating and maintaining housekeeping equipment and implements
- Maintaining appropriate inventory and replenishment of unit specific supplies
- Utilizes procedures as trained in compliance with Health and Safety and Infection Control
- Attentive to care, consideration, and confidentiality of residents, staff and visitors
- Physical ability to lift up to 20 lbs (occasional to frequent), prolonged walking, standing, reaching
- Reliable, enthusiastic, able to prioritize, and to follow detailed instructions without direct supervision
- Reading and writing English fluently, and able to converse in English clearly
- Criminal background and vulnerable sector checks require.
Hours vary from 7.25 – 37.25, with the potential for permanent full time.
They have sites located in and around the city, please specify what quadrant or surrounding area you live in.
To apply for this job email your details to MeenakshiL@immigrantservicescalgary.ca