Our client currently has a casual Dining Attendant opportunity in our Aspen community, NE.
This position provides support services to the Dining Services team in the preparation and delivery of food.
Shifts would be every alternate weekends including both Saturday and Sunday
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible to serve meals and beverages in a polite and professional manner, responsible for food preparation and clean up duties in the kitchen.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly cleaning, cleaning and setting up the dining room and staff room
- Completes documentation of required tasks
- Reports any unsafe work conditions to the Community Resident Manager or designate
- Responsible to assist with the receiving and stocking of all food, non-food supplies, and chemicals
- Previous serving experience
- Flexible, willing and positive attitude
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to effectively work independently or within a team
- High safety and hygiene standards
What company offers:
- Competitive wage
- Excellent growth and career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to work at different sites
How to apply:
- Visit: Application Page
- While submitting your application, for the last two questions incorporated, please select Silvera Partner as “Immigrant Services Calgary”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org