Our Calgary client currently has several Dining Attendant opportunities across our communities in Calgary, AB.
The Dining Attendant position provides support services to the Dining Services team in the preparation and delivery of food. Full time hours available for the duration of the state of emergency. This is a great for college and university students.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible to serve meals and beverages in a polite and professional manner, responsible for food preparation and clean up duties in the kitchen.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly cleaning, cleaning and setting up the dining room and staff room
- Completes documentation of required tasks
- Reports any unsafe work conditions to the Community Resident Manager or designate
- Responsible to assist with the receiving and stocking of all food, non-food supplies, and chemicals
- Previous serving experience
- Flexible, willing and positive attitude
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to effectively work independently or within a team
- High safety and hygiene standards
Basic computer skills
What we offer:
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Training provided
- Personally rewarding work as part of a great team.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to work near your home.
To apply for this job email your details to MeenakshiL@immigrantservicescalgary.ca