Our Calgary client currently has several opportunities in Housekeeping across communities in Calgary.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor/Community Manager, the Housekeeper is responsible for the overall cleanliness and safety of the community during their shift. Full time hours available for the duration of the state of emergency. Great for College and University Students.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of resident units including bed-making, linen and towel change.
- Responsible for the laundry and cleanliness of all common areas and flooring.
- Responsible for the overall security and safety of the community and residents during the assigned shift
- Resolves any emergency situations which may arise and completes all paperwork and follows procedures as required
- Reports any safety issues to the Community Manager and is knowledgeable in emergency procedures and can act accordingly
- Minimum of 1-year experience into housekeeping/room attending experience is essential.
- Must possess a high standard of hygiene and personal appearance.
- Good Communication skills and excellent customer service skills, Pleasing attitude and the ability to relate to seniors.
- Must have Food Handling course, WHMIS, and First Aid or willing to take.
- Basic computer skills
What company offers:
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Training provided
- Personally rewarding work as part of a great team.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to work near your home.
To apply for this job email your details to MeenakshiL@immigrantservicescalgary.ca