Our client currently has a casual opportunity as a Housekeeper in Spruce community.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor/Community Manager, the Housekeeper is responsible for the overall cleanliness and safety of the community during their shift.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the daily cleaning of resident units including bed-making, linen and towel change.
- Responsible for the laundry and cleanliness of all common areas and flooring.
- Responsible for the overall security and safety of the community and residents during the assigned shift
- Resolves any emergency situations which may arise and completes all paperwork and follows procedures as required
- Reports any safety issues to the Community Manager and is knowledgeable in emergency procedures and can act accordingly
- Minimum of 1-year experience into housekeeping/room attending experience is essential.
- Must possess a high standard of hygiene and personal appearance.
- Good Communication skills and excellent customer service skills, Pleasing attitude and the ability to relate to seniors.
- Must have Food Handling course, WHMIS, and First Aid or willing to take.
- Basic computer skills
What we offer:
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Training provided
- Personally rewarding work as part of a great team.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to work near your home.
How to apply:
- Visit: Application Page
- Click on “Apply to Position” button at the bottom of the page.
- While submitting your application, for the last two questions incorporated, please select Silvera Partner as “Immigrant Services Calgary”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com