Our client has casual opportunities for Receptionist at their organization.
- Serves residents, visitors, and families, by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provides support to the Administrative Coordinator and completing the accounting for residents as per company’s Process, Procedure, and Policy, including associated paperwork and follow-up.
- Enter maintenance requests or repairs into Info Tracker, Responds to all emergency situations including associated follow-up paperwork, Provide tours to visitors and potential residents , Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic accurate information with a professional and courteous manner, Receives and sort daily mail including deliveries from couriers and prepares the mailbag.
- Maintains security of the community by following procedures and controlling access to the building (monitor security camera’s, visitor logbook).
- Perform other clerical tasks such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc. Communicates all resident issues and concerns to the Administrative Coordinator or Community Manager.
- Works to support company’s service vision and goals; assuring consistent quality in administration duties across company communities.
- Support management in ensuring all Supportive Living Accommodation Licensing Act standards related are adhered to.
- Prepares and sends outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels, Forwards voice-mail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff member. To assist Community Management in the Outbreak Response Program by ensuring compliance with company’s Outbreak Guidelines and the Alberta Health Services Outbreak protocols.
- Participates and promotes the Health and Safety Program and attends other committees as requested. Perform other tasks as assigned
- Completion of Grade 12 Diploma or a GED.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ receptionist or administration experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to relate to seniors. Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Must possess a flexible, willing and positive attitude and be a team player.
- Needs to be well organized and able to meet deadlines.
What do we offer:
- Competitive wage and benefits.
- Training is provided
- Personally rewarding work as a part of great team
- Career advancement opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to MeenakshiL@immigrantservicescalgary.ca