Recruitment Partners Inc.
Our client is currently looking for a high volume of Health Care Aid’s in a variety of locations throughout Alberta, including: Edmonton, Stony Plain, Vegreville, Wetaskawin, Grande Prairie, Lac La Biche, Slave Lake, Peace River, Calgary, Cochrane, Medicine Hat, Red Deer, Stettler, Wetaskiwin, Wainwright, Cold Lake.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Provide exceptional care with the residence well being top of mind
• Assist residence with dining and leisure activities
• Facilitate meaningful and hospitable relationships with residence and their families
• Identify and communicate maintenance or health and safety issues
• Assist with various needs around the care centre: events, housekeeping, delivery of meals etc.
• Handle fast paced and high stress environments in a positive manner
• Prioritize and adjust routines as needed
Your strengths include:
• Holding a High School Diploma or equivalent
• A Food Safe Certification (an asset)
• A valid CPR and First Aid Certificate (an asset)
• Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs and understanding that this role requires reaching, bending, kneeling, sitting and lifting.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please send your resume, in word format directly to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org