Recruitment Partners Inc.
Our client is currently looking for a high volume of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in a variety of locations throughout Alberta, including: Edmonton, Stony Plain, Vegreville, Wetaskawin, Grande Prairie, Lac La Biche, Slave Lake, Peace River, Calgary, Cochrane, Medicine Hat, Red Deer, Stettler, Wetaskiwin, Wainwright, Cold Lake.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Providing exceptional care to patients exhibiting nursing best practices
• Strong patient focus and exceptional beside manner
• Perform required care specific to the patients care plan and reporting changes to patients care plan
• Attends move in appointments as needed
• Liaises with Doctors and all other caregivers to ensure proper care for patients using effective communication skills
• Identify and communicate maintenance or health and safety issues
• Assisting with various needs around the care centre: events, housekeeping, delivery of meals etc.
• Handle fast paced and high stress environments in a positive manner
• Prioritize and adjust routines as needed
Your strengths include:
• Registered and in good standing with the related Licensing Body (CLPNA)
• Must hold and maintain a valid CPR and First Aid Certificate
• Experience providing palliative care services will be an asset
• Supervision and leadership experience will be considered an asset
• Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must be able to effectively communicate to various audiences
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please send your resume, in word format directly to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com