The Warehouse Associate – Sorter Loader will sort packaged orders ready for delivery.
Part- time- Monday to Thursday, 10:00pm to 3:00am and Sunday’s 3:00pm to 8:00pm. Hours subject to change based on business needs.
- Check for sorting errors and report to supervisor
- Sort packaged orders by customer and route
- Load orders into delivery trucks
- Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently
- Tidy up shipping and receiving area on regular basis
- As required, start delivery trucks in cold weather to ensure they will run smoothly and to check for possible mechanical problems
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
- Previous warehouse experience
- Reliable source of transportation
- Valid class 5 license
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to take direction
- Ability to understand digit coding and text
- Must be a team player
Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.