Here at Immigrant Services Calgary, we understand that immigrant seniors face unique challenges. That’s why we offer programs that help immigrant seniors adapt to life in Canada, and give them opportunities for social interaction and inclusion.
Our staff and volunteers provide supportive counseling, and they connect seniors to community resources and necessary services.
Through a variety of activities and courses, our seniors enjoy:
- Engaging in active living, taking walking tours and yoga classes
- Making friends and social connections
- Building English conversation skills
- Gaining computer experience
- Education about Canadian lifestyles and culture
- Learning practical life skills